An ethereal, romantic and beautiful collection of bridal jewellery with such pretty wedding stationery, which bride can say no?
Such a versatile bridal jewellery collection that can match almost any bridal dress, without being too much or OTT, it allows the bride to wear the jewellery and not the other way around.
In shades of cream, blush pink, grey and white, wear it even post wedding day and it will most certainly match any day or night outfits.
For more details of bridal look, bridal shoot and featured jewellery, pls see Pearls and brides never looked this good
Photography: Hong Ray Photography
Venue: Park Alexandra Hotel
Flowers: Le Fairymeadow
Invitations: Spick Studio
Media: Bridestory Singapore
Congratulations on being a proud owner of a fine piece of jewellery from Heritage Gems! Our pieces are individually handcrafted to the finest quality standards that will withstand that test of time. However, before you go off and start banging your ring or bracelet on your kitchen sink, one should know by now that fine jewellery deserve to be treated with care and love. So please read on below on tips for caring for your fine jewellery by Heritage Gems.
- LIFO: Last In, First Out. Fine jewellery should usually be the last item you wear before leaving the house and the first item out when arriving back home.
- Avoid doing house chores and manual labour or washing the dishes with fine jewellery (especially those with diamonds or gemstones mounted on).
- Gently wipe jewellery with the cleaning cloth provided by Heritage Gems
- Do not clean jewellery with any type of chemicals, cleaning agents, harsh solvents, harsh liquids
- If, and only if, one has to absolutely wash your jewellery, just rinse with mild hand-soap as how one would wash your hands regularly with mild hand-soap.
- Store your jewellery in the jewellery box that came with during purchase.
Unbeknown to many, while diamonds are durable, they are not invincible to knocks and scratches. Diamonds are able to chip if exposed to knocks over sharp edges or surfaces.
Finally, as with all things, fine jewellery will develop scratches over time which is a natural process of wear and tear. To restore brand new shine to your jewellery, re-plating and polishing is always possible.
In case we have missed you in our mailing list, we would like to extend the invitation to drop by our booth at the Singapore Jewellery and Gem Fair 2015 this Thursday (22 October) – Sunday (25 October) at the Marina Bay Sands Exhibition and Convention Centre.
We are located towards the back of the exhibition hall at booth H117.
Our ready-to-wear collection is now available online at Reebonz. Click on this link to start shopping now. http://www.reebonz.com.sg/event/t11771
Shop online at Reebonz from now till 31 March 2015 or while stocks last. 🙂
An engagement ring does not necessarily have to be a precious gemstone, although that is quite a common choice.
Our client was looking for a light, powder pink gemstone that wears larger on the fingers. They chose a Kunzite, just under 7cts, which is a very good, large size for an engagement ring.
Featuring a Kunzite that has fine lustre and brilliance, this ring is definitely eye-catching. As with most engagement rings, the look that they were going for was simple but stunning. So a simple halo of diamonds would be the most complementary to this fine baby pink kunzite.