We will be showcasing our latest collection of unheated Sapphires, Malaia Garnets, Spinels in a wide assortment of colours, including our new ready-to-wear collection.
27th October (Friday) – 30th October (Monday), drop by Marina Bay Sands, Booth B113 to view.
Customise your art pieces with us at the show, in time for Christmas!
On showcase will be our new collections of Spinels in a variety of colours, Blue Sapphires, Yellow Sapphires, Mandarin Spessatites, Tsavorite Garnets, Malaia Garnets, Padparascha Sapphires.
Also on display is our latest ready to wear collection featuring pearls, rubies and sapphires.
Congratulations on being a proud owner of a fine piece of jewellery from Heritage Gems! Our pieces are individually handcrafted to the finest quality standards that will withstand that test of time. However, before you go off and start banging your ring or bracelet on your kitchen sink, one should know by now that fine jewellery deserve to be treated with care and love. So please read on below on tips for caring for your fine jewellery by Heritage Gems.
- LIFO: Last In, First Out. Fine jewellery should usually be the last item you wear before leaving the house and the first item out when arriving back home.
- Avoid doing house chores and manual labour or washing the dishes with fine jewellery (especially those with diamonds or gemstones mounted on).
- Gently wipe jewellery with the cleaning cloth provided by Heritage Gems
- Do not clean jewellery with any type of chemicals, cleaning agents, harsh solvents, harsh liquids
- If, and only if, one has to absolutely wash your jewellery, just rinse with mild hand-soap as how one would wash your hands regularly with mild hand-soap.
- Store your jewellery in the jewellery box that came with during purchase.
Unbeknown to many, while diamonds are durable, they are not invincible to knocks and scratches. Diamonds are able to chip if exposed to knocks over sharp edges or surfaces.
Finally, as with all things, fine jewellery will develop scratches over time which is a natural process of wear and tear. To restore brand new shine to your jewellery, re-plating and polishing is always possible.
In case we have missed you in our mailing list, we would like to extend the invitation to drop by our booth at the Singapore Jewellery and Gem Fair 2015 this Thursday (22 October) – Sunday (25 October) at the Marina Bay Sands Exhibition and Convention Centre.
We are located towards the back of the exhibition hall at booth H117.
Our ready-to-wear collection is now available online at Reebonz. Click on this link to start shopping now. http://www.reebonz.com.sg/event/t11771
Shop online at Reebonz from now till 31 March 2015 or while stocks last. 🙂
Icy blue frost is the best way to describe colour typical of swiss blue topaz. And our client had wanted to gift this pair of earrings in time for christmas. What better colour represents christmas than that of swiss blue topaz?
Our client was after simple drop earrings and was not so keen to have the topaz overshadowed by too many diamonds. He was also more inclined towards a simple, fuss-free and modern style. Hence, we decided on the pyramid-styled studs at the top which nicely complements the tear-drop topaz on the bottom.